Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
Written by the inventors or principal developers of these technologies, Molecular Methods for Virus Detection provides both reviews of individual methods and instructions for detecting virus nucleic acid sequences in clinical specimens. Each procedure includes quality assurance protocols that are often ignored by other methodology books. Molecular Methods for Virus Detection provides clinically relevant procedures for many of the newer diagnostic methodologies.
* Provides state-of-the-art PCR methods for amplification, quantitation, in situ hybridization, and multiplex reactions
* Goes beyond PCR with protocols for 3SR, NASBA, LCR, SDA, and LAT
* Covers important virus detection methods such as in situ hybridization; Southern, dot, and slot blots; branched chain signal amplification; and chemiluminescence
* Includes quality control information crucial in research and clinical laboratories
* Most chapters are written by the inventors and principal developers of the methodologies
* Includes color plates, 77 figures, and 18 tables