Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click “message us” icon at the right corner).
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable.
In this student-friendly text, a team of respected scholars balances practical knowledge of how the mental healthcare system operates in conjunction with the criminal justice system, with an analytical framework that looks at how the quality of that collaboration is reflected in the issues, processes and outcomes of both institutions.
Professors and students will benefit from an accessible new text that informs and explores:
- The role of mental healthcare law and procedure in the criminal justice system
- How mentally ill clients are processed through the criminal justice system
- Mental healthcare terms, resources, and treatment programs
- Contemporary issues in mental health and criminal justice, such as the treatment of mentally ill juveniles inside the criminal justice system, and lack of full access to mental healthcare for at-risk groups
- Discussion of systemic interface and entropy, two central themes to guide student analysis of issues and examples drawn from real life
Mental Health and Criminal Justice is designed with a wealth of features for study and review, including:
- Learning Objectives
- Framing the Issues
- Prologues and Epilogues that frame issues and provide vivid examples
- Key Terms, highlighted in the text and defined in the Glossary
- Text boxes that expand on points of interest
- Summary and Chapter Review Questions at the end of each chapter