Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
Just Briefs: Preparing for Practice, Fourth Edition, features the authors’ famously effective step-by-step approach in the form of a highly focused how-to guide. Just Briefs provides all of the tools needed to master the critical legal writing skill of drafting motion and appellate briefs. The perfect companion to any legal writing text, Just Briefs teaches the skills of effective advocacy as it plays out in trial and appellate briefs, oral argument, and the thinking process that informs both.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- Updated examples throughout the text
- Reorganized in this edition into shorter, more teachable chapters
Professors and students will benefit from:
- The authors’ trademark straightforward, step-by-step approach
- Helpful examples of motion and appellate briefs
- Ideas about how to present an effective oral argument
- Federal rules and samples of federal briefs, valuable resources for participants in moot court competitions
- Practice Pointers that offer real-world advice for writing persuasive briefs
- Coverage of motion briefs, with a brief in support of a motion for summary judgment