Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
Food Safety: Past, Present, and Predictions offers a multidisciplinary approach on major food industry regulatory compliance changes that have emerged since the landmark 1993 E.coli outbreak. The book is broad in coverage, providing a look back at 25 years of change in order to better conceptualize the future of effective and sustainable food safety compliance efforts and technologies. Historical case studies and technological developments are written by experts and those who played key roles in events. Topics are explained in a way that not only helps improve industry and consumer awareness, but also offers tools to improve education and communication.
- Provides understanding of the true burden of disease
- Examines industry change over the past 25 years and beyond
- Explains the consumer and industry forces behind FSMA passage and implementation
- Analyzes criticisms of FSMA and the quest for an integrated food safety partnership
- Offers considerations for effective and sustainable use of new technologies, including Blockchain