Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
As a resource for the clinician dealing with metabolic bone degeneration, this book represents an excellent source of information on the diagnosis and day-to-day management of osteoporosis.
Topics covered include
* Therapy with Vitamin D metabolites, sodium fluoride, thiazides, and isoflavones
* Biochemical markers of bone turnover
* Calcium, Vitamin D, and bone metabolism
* Estrogens and tissue selective estrogens for prevention and treatment of osteoporosis
* The effects of osteoporosis on orthopaedic surgery
* The therapy of glucocorticoid bone disease
* Effects of aging on bone structure and metabolism
* Management of osteoporotic patients in our health care delivery system
* The genetics of osteoporosis
* Bisphosphonate therapy for osteoporosis
* Bone mass measurement techniques in clinical practice
* Osteoporosis and the bone biopsy