Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
– Evaluate and select assessment tools/procedures that maximize chances for getting the right fit between jobs and employees.
– Administer and score assessment tools that are the most efficient and effective for their particular needs.
– Accurately interpret assessment results.
– Understand the professional and legal standards to be followed when conducting personnel assessment.
This Guide is structured around a set of assessment principles and their applications. The information is organized so that readers from a variety of backgrounds will find it to be clear and useful.
– Each chapter covers a critical aspect of the assessment process. The issues involved in each aspect are outlined at the beginning of each chapter.
– Thirteen principles of assessment are explained in the Guide.
– To assist readers in finding additional information, links to relevant websites are imbedded in the text throughout the Guide.
– Plus it offers a list of resource materials for those interested in more information on a particular topic and a glossary for quick clarification of terms and concepts.