Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
– evaluate and select assessment tools/procedures that provide career counseling and guidance, and aid in training and career development;
– administer and score assessment tools that are the most efficient and effective for their particular needs;
– interpret assessment results in an accurate manner; and
– understand the professional and legal standards to be followed when using tests and assessments in counseling, training, and other career development programs.
This Guide is structured around a set of assessment principles and their applications. The information is organized so that readers from a variety of backgrounds will find the information presented in a clear and useful manner.
– Each chapter covers a critical aspect of the assessment process. The issues involved in each aspect are outlined at the beginning of each chapter.
– Thirteen principles of assessment are explained in the Guide.
– It also offers a list of resource materials for those interested in more information on a particular topic, and a glossary for quick clarification of terms and concepts.