Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices.
- Covers the course as per the competency based curriculum in an easy-to-understand manner with ‘to the point synopsis’ and bulleted, well-illustrated text that will help UGs to assimilate the concepts and reproduce them in the exam (less important), and put it in practice (more important).
- Addition of numerous clinical and histopathology images (about 800) and body and line diagrams (about 250), with several new tables and management flowcharts (about 100).
- Inclusion of the latest diagnostic techniques and drugs including lasers and biologicals.
- Summary of important diseases in synopsis for extra emphasis.
- Recent guidelines in management of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV infection.
- Recent WHO/NLEP Guidelines (2018) in management of leprosy.