Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices.
The Handbook is targeted at scientific and clinical researchers in biomedicine, psychology and some aspects of the social sciences including stress and its management in the workplace. The audience would comprise appropriate faculty and graduate and undergraduate students interested in stress and its consequences. The format will allow access to specific self-contained stress subsections without the need to purchase the whole 9-volume Stress handbook series. This will make the publication much more affordable than the previously published 4-volume Encyclopedia of Stress (Elsevier 2007) in which stress subsections were arranged alphabetically and therefore required purchase of the whole work. This feature will be of special significance for individual scientists/clinicians as well as laboratories. In this first volume of the series, the primary focus will be on general stress concepts as well as the areas of cognition, emotion, and behavior.
- Chapters offer impressive scope with topics addressing the interactions between stress, cognition, emotion and behaviour
- Articles carefully selected by eminent stress researchers and prepared by contributors representing outstanding scholarship in the field, chapters fully vetted for expert knowledge
- Richly illustrated with explanatory figures and tables
- Each chapter will have boxed “how do we know?” call out sections that serve to explain key concepts and methods
- Priced affordably, readers will have access to Volume 1 without the need to purchase the whole Handbook. This represents a significant advantage over the previously published 4-volume Encyclopedia of Stress in which stress subsections were in alphabetical order and therefore required purchase of the whole work