Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
This book presents a collection of problems and solutions in functional analysis with applications to quantum mechanics. Emphasis is given to Banach spaces, Hilbert spaces and generalized functions.
The material of this volume is self-contained, whereby each chapter comprises an introduction with the relevant notations, definitions, and theorems. The approach in this volume is to provide students with instructive problems along with problem-solving strategies. Programming problems with solutions are also included.
- Normed Spaces and Banach Spaces
- Hilbert Spaces
- Finite Dimensional Hilbert Spaces
- Hilbert Space L₂(Ω)
- Hilbert Space ℓ₂(II)
- Fourier Transform
- Holomorphic Entire Functions and Hilbert Space
- Generalized Functions
- Quantum Mechanics
Readership: Advanced undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students in mathematics and theoretical physics. The book is also suitable for those taking courses in functional analysis and quantum theory.
- Summarizes the different topics in Functional Analysis with applications to Quantum Theory
- Further includes Supplementary Problems and Programming Problems with Solutions