Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
- Presents a wealth of information in a clearly written, easily accessible manner, enabling you to effectively assess and draw up an optimal treatment plan for patients with acute or chronic pain.
- Takes a practical, multidisciplinary approach, making key concepts and techniques easier to apply to everyday practice.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of global contributors on all facets of pain management, from general principles to specific management techniques.
- Discusses the latest, best management techniques, including joint injections, ultrasound-guided therapies, and new pharmacologic agents such as topical analgesics.
- Covers recent global developments regarding opioid induced hyperalgesia, neuromodulation and pain management, and identification of specific targets for molecular based pain.
- Includes current information on the use of cannabinoids in pain management and related regulatory, professional, and legal considerations.
- Includes the latest guidelines on facet injections and safety of contrast agents.
- Provides new, evidence-based critical analysis on treatment modality outcomes and the latest information on chronic pain as a result of surgical interventions.