Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click “message us” icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
The last quarter of the 20th century saw major scientific revolutions in genetics and computer technology. The second edition of Molecular Biology, winner of a 2013 Texty Award from the Text and Academic Authors Association, reflects this massive surge in our understanding of the molecular foundations of genetics. In order to understand where these technological advances are heading, there needs to be a basic understanding of how living organisms function at a molecular level. This volume effectively introduces basic concepts followed by more specific applications as the text evolves. With the addition of Cell Press articles, the content is tied to current topics in the scientific community.
- NEW: “Focus On Relevant Research” sections integrate primary literature from Cell Press and focus on helping the student learn how to read and understand research to prepare them for the scientific world.
- NEW: Academic Cell Study Guide features all articles from the text with concurrent case studies to help students build foundations in the content while allowing them to make the appropriate connections to the text.
- NEW: Animations provided include topics in protein purification, transcription, splicing reactions, cell division and DNA replication and SDS-PAGE
- Updated chapters on Genomics and Systems Biology, Proteomics, Bacterial Genetics and Molecular Evolution and RNA
- Updated ancillary package includes flashcards, online self quizzing, references with links to outside content and PowerPoint slides with images.
- Fully revised art program
Molecular Biology: Understanding the Genetic Revolution 2nd Edition by Clark, David P.; Pazdernik, Nanette J. and Publisher Academic Cell. Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9780123785947, 9780123785954, 0123785952. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9780123785947, 0123785944.