Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
Covering everything from historical and international perspectives to basic science and current clinical practice, Miller’s Anesthesia, 9th Edition, remains the preeminent reference in the field. Dr. Michael Gropper leads a team of global experts who bring you the most up-to-date information available on the technical, scientific, and clinical issues you face each day – whether you’re preparing for the boards, studying for recertification, or managing a challenging patient care situation in your practice.
- Includes four new chapters: Clinical Care in Extreme Environments: High Pressure, Immersion, and Hypo- and Hyperthermia; Immediate and Long-Term Complications; Clinical Research; and Interpreting the Medical Literature.
- Addresses timely topics such as neurotoxicity, palliation, and sleep/wake disorders.
- Streamlines several topics into single chapters with fresh perspectives from new authors, making the material more readable and actionable.
- Features the knowledge and expertise of former lead editor Dr. Ronald Miller, as well as new editor Dr. Kate Leslie of the University of Melbourne and Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Provides state-of-the-art coverage of anesthetic drugs, guidelines for anesthetic practice and patient safety, new techniques, step-by-step instructions for patient management, the unique needs of pediatric patients, and much more – all highlighted by more than 1,500 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual clarity.