Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
* Introduction by renowned microbiologist Dr. Stanley Falkow
* Covers manipulation of pathogens, especially generation and selection of non-virulent phenotypes
* Guides researchers in the study of intracellular pathogenesis
* Describes microbial adherence and phagocytosis assays
* Focuses on protein trafficking in infected cells
* Well-illustrated with color plates, halftones, and diagrams