Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
The fourth edition of this book is thoroughly updated in accordance with the competency-based curriculum of Microbiology. This book highlights the important aspects of Medical Microbiology and presents a concise exam-oriented text as per the revised guidelines of Medical Council of India and health universities across the country, and nearby countries.
Ideal for undergraduate students of medical, dental, physiotherapy, nursing, pharmacy and science
- Revised as per the Competency Based Undergraduate Curriculum and ensured coverage of all the competencies.
- Format based upon the pattern followed by the examiners in framing questions in the exams–both theory and practical.
- Enriched text with newer developments, additional figures, photographs, flowcharts, tables to facilitate greater retention of knowledge.
- More emphasis on systemize presentation of information in bulleted points, that helps to recollect the things easily.
Complimentary access to full e-book.
New to this Edition
- Included details of the competencies at the beginning of units with chapter numbers and at the beginning of chapters, wherever applicable.
- Extensive revision of Clinical/Applied Microbiology with inclusion of new chapters like Anaemia, Bone and Joint Infections, Infections of Skin and Soft Tissue, Infection Control Practices, Respect for Patient Samples and Confidentiality in Patient Identity, National Health Programmes, etc.