Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
- An historical overview of electromagnetic concepts before Maxwell and how we define fundamental units and universal constants today
- A review of vector analysis and vector operations of scalar, vector, and tensor products
- Electrostatic fields and the interaction of those fields with dielectric materials and good conductors
- A method for solving electrostatic problems through the use of Poisson’s and Laplace’s equations and Green’s function
- Electrical resistance and power dissipation; superconductivity from an experimental perspective; and the equation of continuity
- An introduction to magnetism from the experimental inverse square of the Biot-Savart law so that Maxwell’s magnetic flux equations can be deduced
Maxwell’s Equations serves as an ideal textbook for undergraduate students in junior/senior electromagnetics courses and graduate students, as well as a resource for electrical engineers.