Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click “message us” icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
In 2015 Japan will become the 11th most popular destination for US travelers. Over a million Americans visit each year to experience this land of exquisite beauty, and recent fluctuations in the yen have made it more of an affordable destination than ever. In stunning full color, Fodor’s Japan illustrates the country’s eternal draws, from ancient temples and gardens and the deliberate pace of the tea ceremony, to the dizzying, frenetic pulse of its high-tech cities.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Tsukiji Fish Market, Senso-ji, Tokyo Sky Tree, Mt. Fuji, The Daibutsu, Sanjusangen-do, Ginkaku-ji, Fushimi-inari Taisha, Kinkaku-ji, and Osaka-jo
· Side Trips from Tokyo including Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, Nikko, Kamakura and Yokohama
· Coverage of Tokyo; Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula; The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast; Kyoto; The Kansai Region; Western Honshu; Shikoku; Kyushu; Okinawa; Tohoku; Hokkaido
Planning to focus on Tokyo? Check out Fodor’s travel guides to Tokyo.
Fodor’s Japan Edition by Fodor’s Travel Guides and Publisher Fodor’s Travel. Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9781101880364, 1101880368. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9781101879719, 1101879718.