Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click “message us” icon at the right corner).
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable.
BE THE ECG EXPERT!
In the emergency department-in any acute or critical care setting-when it’s on you to direct a patient’s care based on an ECG, you have to be the ECG expert. Right then. See what you need to see, recognize what’s important, and act accordingly. And quickly.
Get better with Electrocardiography in Emergency, Acute, and Critical Care, 2nd Ed.
A highly visual resource, readable from cover to cover, what works and what doesn’t.
The editors-internationally known experts on ECG interpretation and how to teach it-know from experience what should happen at the bedside, and they show it to you in a clear and practical way. They want you to be confident about reading ECGs. They want you to save lives-and they know you will.
**HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW EDITION: **
- 18 completely revised and updated chapters
- High-yield key points at the beginning of each chapter
- Over 200 ECG images with explanations of important findings
- More than 80 charts and tables for quick illustration of key ECG and patient characteristics
- 27 expert contributors, and many more
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Release Date: April 10, 2019
- Imprint: American College of Emergency Physicians
- ISBN: 9781732748644
- Language: English
- Download options: EPUB 3