Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click “message us” icon at the right corner).
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable.
The book discusses theories and physiology relevant to the manual treatment of chronic pain, especially as it regards the soft tissues of the upper body. Step-by-step protocols that address each muscle of a region and a regional approach to treatment are features that make this book unique. A structural review of each region, including ligaments and functional anatomy, adds value for new students and practitioners alike.
- Comprehensive ‘one-stop’ text on care of somatic pain and dysfunction
- Designed and written to meet the needs of those working with neuromuscular dysfunction in a variety of professions
- All muscles covered from perspective of assessment & treatment of myofascial pain
- Describes the normal anatomy and physiology as well as the dysfunctions which may arise
- Gives indications for treatments and guidance on making the appropriate treatment choice for each patient
- Combines NMT, MET, PR and much more to give a variety of treatment options for each case
- Describes the different NMT techniques in relation to the joint anatomy involved
- Practical step-by-step technique descriptions
- Includes not only manual techniques but also acupuncture, hydrotherapies and nutritional support as well as guidance for the patient in the use of self-help approaches
- Two-color format
- Up-to-date evidence based content