Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
Written by the renowned international expert on PC security, Robert Schifreen, this unique management guide is written for every security conscious manager in an organization.
Practical, comprehensive and easy to read, this guide will ensure that the reader is aware of everything concerned with maintaining the confidentiality, availability and integrity of data on personal computers and local area networks.
UNIQUE FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Totally PC and LAN specific
– Practical tips and guidance
– Comprehensive coverage of the topic
– Unique action sheets for immediate implementation
– Step–by– step coverage, easy to read, with limited technical jargon
WHO SHOULD READ THIS GUIDE:
– PC support managers, security managers, IT managers, sales and marketing managers, personnel officers, financial directors and all those responsible for corporate data.
– Senior managers who wish to ensure that data on their employees PC’s is safe at all times.
– Managers with little computing or security experience who wish to implement a security policy throughout an organization.
Please note this is a Short Discount publication.