Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices.
- The text organization observes the chronological pattern followed by a startup/entrepreneur, providing a cohesive guide to the build-out of a business.
- Traditional cyberlaw topics are given comprehensive coverage but always in a business context.
- Cutting-edge and seminal cyberlaw cases are carefully selected and edited for readability and clarity.
- Important topic content includes chapters on IP; social media; data privacy; and government regulation.
- Other up-to-date coverage includes promoting inventiveness and innovation; data security; new venture planning, fiduciary duties, and crowdfunding ; and malware, data breaches, and criminal procedure.
- Each chapter contains a feature focused on cyberlaw issues and dilemmas, using Twitter as a case study.
- Wherever appropriate and relevant, international perspectives and ethical organizational behavior are integrated into the discussion.
- Pedagogical features, placed strategically throughout the text, include concept summaries, case questions, exhibits and tables, hypothetical ventures to illustrate points, and dynamic end-of-chapter features such as chapter summaries, manager s checklists, key terms, short case problems or questions, and web resources.
- Learning objectives align with AACSB standards and Bloom s Taxonomy for assessment purposes.
- Cutting-edge cyberlaw cases discussed include People v. Marquan M (cyber-bullying, 2014) and Riley v. California (cell phone searches, 2014).