Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
Cyber-Physical Attacks: A Growing Invisible Threat presents the growing list of harmful uses of computers and their ability to disable cameras, turn off a building’s lights, make a car veer off the road, or a drone land in enemy hands. In essence, it details the ways cyber-physical attacks are replacing physical attacks in crime, warfare, and terrorism.
The book explores how attacks using computers affect the physical world in ways that were previously only possible through physical means. Perpetrators can now cause damage without the same risk, and without the political, social, or moral outrage that would follow a more overt physical attack.
Readers will learn about all aspects of this brave new world of cyber-physical attacks, along with tactics on how to defend against them. The book provides an accessible introduction to the variety of cyber-physical attacks that have already been employed or are likely to be employed in the near future.
- Demonstrates how to identify and protect against cyber-physical threats
- Written for undergraduate students and non-experts, especially physical security professionals without computer science background
- Suitable for training police and security professionals
- Provides a strong understanding of the different ways in which a cyber-attack can affect physical security in a broad range of sectors
- Includes online resources for those teaching security management
Additional ISBNs0128014636, 0128012900, 9780128014639, 9780128012901
Cyber-Physical Attacks: A Growing Invisible Threat is written by Loukas, George and published by Elsevier Butterworth Heinemann. The Digital and eTextbook ISBNs for Cyber-Physical Attacks: A Growing Invisible Threat are 9780128012901, 9780128014639, 0128014636 and the print ISBNs are 9780128012901, 0128012900. Additional ISBNs for this eTextbook include 0128014636, 0128012900, 9780128014639, 9780128012901.