Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
The fully updated Crisis Management in Anesthesiology continues to provide updated insights on the latest theories, principles, and practices in anesthesiology. From anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists to emergency physicians and residents, this medical reference book will effectively prepare you to handle any critical incident during anesthesia.
- Identify and respond to a broad range of life-threatening situations with the updated Catalog of Critical Incidents, which outlines what may happen during surgery and details the steps necessary to respond to and resolve the crisis.
- React quickly to a range of potential threats with an added emphasis on simulation of managing critical incidents.
- Useful review for all anesthesia professionals of the core knowledge of diagnosis and management of many critical events.
- Explore new topics in the ever-expanding anesthesia practice environment with a detailed chapter on debriefing.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.