Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
With this courseware purchase, you will receive access to the Connected eBook on CasebookConnect, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities; practice questions from your favorite study aids; an outline tool and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes.
In Civil Procedure, Tenth Edition, the authors employ a pedagogical style that offers flexible organization at a manageable length. The book gives students a working knowledge of the procedural system and introduces the techniques of statutory analysis. The cases selected are factually interesting and do not involve substantive matters beyond the experience of first-year students. The problems following the cases present real-life issues. Finally, the book incorporates a number of dissenting opinions to dispel the notion that most procedural disputes present clear-cut issues.
New to the Tenth Edition:
- Revised coverage of discovery, including the 2015 amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and digital discovery
- Revised and updated coverage of arbitration, including class waivers
- Contemporary cases and examples added throughout
Professors and students will benefit from:
- Teachable, well-structured text featuring clear organization, concisely edited cases chosen to be readily accessible to first-year students, textual notes introducing each section that highlight connections between material, and practical problems
- A manageable length which allows the class to get through this complex course material in limited hours
- Flexible organization, adaptable to a variety of teaching approaches
- A clear, straightforward writing style, making the material accessible to students without oversimplifying
- An effective overview of the procedural system, which provides students with a working knowledge of the system and of techniques for statutory analysis
- Assessment questions and answers at the end of each chapter, to help students test their comprehension of the material
1454897880, 1543808654, 9781454897880, 9781543808650