Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
* Focuses on the methods most useful for the microbiologist interested in the way in which bacteria cause disease
* Includes section devoted to ‘Approaches to characterising pathogenic mechanisms’ by Stanley Falkow
* Covers safety aspects, detection, identification and speciation
* Includes techniques for the study of host interactions and reactions in animals and plants
* Describes biochemical and molecular genetic approaches
* Essential methods for gene expression and analysis
* Covers strategies and problems for disease control