Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click “message us” icon at the right corner).
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable.
Assessment of Communication Disorders in Adults: Resources and Protocols, Second Edition offers a unique combination of scholarly information, invaluable resources, and time-saving protocols on assessment of communication disorders in adults.
Most resource books offer limited research and scholarly information, thus making them unsuitable as textbooks for academic courses on assessment and diagnosis. Similarly, most traditional textbooks do not include practical, easy-to-use, and time-saving resources and protocols that the practicing clinicians can readily use during assessment sessions. By combining the strengths of traditional textbooks with newer assessment resources and protocols, this one-of-a-kind book offers a single, comprehensive source that is suitable as a textbook and useful as a practical clinical resource.
This bestselling and trusted text:
- Covers the full range of communication disorders in adults, from aphasia to voice disorders
- Gives a comprehensive outline of basic assessment procedures
- Provides a set of protocols that are necessary to assess any communication disorder in adults
- Addresses the multicultural issues in assessing communication disorders in adults and offers an integrated assessment approach that includes the most desirable features of the traditional and several alternative approaches
- Contains two chapters for each disorder: one on resources that offers scholarly and research background on the disorder and one on resources that describe practical procedures and protocols that save preparation time and effort for the clinician
New to the Second Edition:
- All Resources chapters reflect current research and assessment principles and procedures
- Updated listings and descriptions of published, standardized tests that are commonly used in the assessment of communication disorders in adults are provided
- Revisions of several assessment procedures and protocols, based on recent research, are included
- Revised and expanded descriptions of many adult communication disorders are provided
- Each chapter contains a summary and sample study questions