Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you’re using or where you’re located.
- Make informed decisions by expanding your understanding of the physical principles of equipment, the rationale for its use, delivery systems for inhalational anesthesia, systems monitoring, hazards and safety features, maintenance and quality assurance, special situations/equipment for non-routine adult anesthesia, and future directions for the field.
- Ensure patient safety with detailed advice on risk management and medicolegal implications of equipment use.
- Apply the most complete and up-to-date information available on machines, vaporizers, ventilators, breathing systems, vigilance, ergonomics, and simulation.
- Visualize the safe and effective use of equipment thanks to hundreds of full-color line drawings and photographs.