Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours.
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send contact us.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices
With this courseware purchase, you will receive access to the Connected eBook on CasebookConnect, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities, plus an outline tool and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes.
An Illustrated Guide to Civil Procedure is a student-friendly and problem-based introduction to how the federal rules operate in the context of a realistic age discrimination case. Students work with the Rules as the case carries them from client intake to trial, all the way to a resolution of the case. They shadow the attorneys and actively participate by making strategic and tactical decisions, and by reviewing and critiquing complaints, answers, motions, and discovery pleas. Truly an illustrated guide to Civil Procedure, this companion supplement is a great asset to all Civil Procedure courses, whether they begin with jurisdiction or the rules of pleading.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- Updates reflecting all changes to the FRCP, including:
- Amendments that change the time periods within which most actions under the Rules need to be taken
- Provisions that address issues related to the discovery of electronic information
- Amendments concerning summary judgment and discovery related to expert witnesses
Professors and students will benefit from:
- A book designed to be either used in-class as a required text or out-of-class as a useful reference
- Exploration of the procedural rules covered in a one or two-semester course
- Notes, questions, exercises, tactical and drafting tips, maps, and illustrations contribute to a dynamic learning environment
- Questions that Students are repeatedly assessed through questions requiring application of procedural rules to the hypothetical suit.
- Flexible organization that adapts to a variety of syllabi and comprehensive Teacher’s Manual
Teaching materials include:
- Teacher’s Manual
- In addition to those questions contained in the Guide, the authors make available an extensive set of test questions, answers, and explanations that teachers can use throughout the semester.