Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click “message us” icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
Those working within the field of applied behavior analysis encounter potential ethical dilemmas on a daily basis. While some challenges can be anticipated and appropriately addressed before they become unmanageable, oftentimes behavior analysts are confronted with unforeseen and novel situations that require immediate, yet careful attention. It is impossible to anticipate and plan for every eventuality. A Workbook of Ethical Case Scenarios in Applied Behavior Analysis presents over 85 real-world case scenarios commonly faced by individuals practicing applied behavior analysis. The examples range in difficulty and severity to address the unique challenges and needs of those teaching, practicing, or learning applied behavior analysis through ethics-focused coursework or preparing for the BACB® certification exam. In addition to case scenarios, the book provides detailed questions to facilitate discussion and critical thinking and offers suggestions related to the navigation of ethically precarious situations.
- Offers case scenarios addressing codes within the Behavior Analyst Certification Board’s (BACB®) Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts
- Presents detailed question prompts to facilitate discussion and critical thinking
- Offers suggestions on the navigation of ethical challenges
- Discusses how to assess risk and devise ethically-appropriate courses of action
- Provides the entirety of the BACB® ethics code for quick access and reference
A Workbook of Ethical Case Scenarios in Applied Behavior Analysis Edition by Darren Sush; Adel C. Najdowski and Publisher Academic Press. Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9780128158944, 0128158948. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9780128158937, 012815893X.